What is the CRSI Learning Academy?
The CRSI Learning Academy is an intensive boot-camp styled course in NERC CIP knowledge and skills. Led by a 20-year veteran of utility and security compliance, attendees will discuss simulated real-world exercises, review best practices for implementing each part of the standards, and take a deep-dive into nine (9) sessions designed to rapidly drive understanding of NERC compliance to increase sustainability inside an organization. Our next CRSI Learning Academy NERC CIP boot-camp will take place January 9 – 13, 2017 in Lenexa, KS. Standard registration is $3,295.00 per attendee. However, there are many discounts available. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find out if you qualify for any discounts!
Why CRSI Learning Academy?Read More
In the past five (5) years alone, CRSI has worked with more than 250 electric utilities, implementing and validating compliance programs for organizations of all sizes and types. Executives and leaders have indicated that they will lose between 5% and 20% of critical knowledge and understanding of NERC CIP within the next three (3) years. In addition to the needs caused by turnover, many organizations have personnel who have been newly thrust into positions of overall CIP responsibility as a result of the large number of entities and business units brought into scope of NERC CIP with the advent of the latest NERC Regulatory Standards.
Having gone full speed into building their programs, many organizations are now finding that their team’s are having to exceed their comfort level in their knowledge base of day-to-day CIP operations. CRSI’s program was specifically designed to address this issue and shorten the development time for newer staff and to strengthen the skills of those new to NERC compliance.
- A strong foundational knowledge and understanding of NERC CIP-002 – CIP-011, low impact programs, and audit preparation
- Training based on simulated real-world applications
- Best practices for implementing each part of the standards
- A network of NERC CIP experts from other organizations to share
- A Trusted Advisor at CRSI to discuss compliance tips, tricks, and common traps
Who Should Attend?
- New staff or those new to NERC compliance
- IT/Network Admins
- Compliance managers
Don’t Wait. Enroll Now.
Please note that upon completing the registration form below, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete your registration. If you qualify for one or more discounts, please call CRSI today at 866-492-7072 (toll-free) or 913-422-0410. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Early Bird Discount! If you register now through November 23, 2016, you are eligible for an 8% discount off of your registration (per attendee)
- Volume Discount! If your organization is sending four (4) or more attendees, now through November 23, 2016, you are eligible for a 10% discount off of registration (per attendee)
- Existing Client Discount! If you have worked with CRSI in 2015 on a project greater than $50,000, your organization is eligible for a 5% discount off of registration (per attendee)
- PLEASE NOTE – The maximum discount for registration is 20% off (per attendee).