Personnel & Training
CRSI is the industry leader companies choose to provide valuable insight and knowledge to build Personnel & Training programs that successfully meet the requirements of NERC CIP-004 R1 through R5. As the premier firm in NERC CIP compliance consulting, CRSI develops and implements sustainable personnel & training programs to identify, monitor, and manage access authorization and termination in support of protecting your BES Cyber Systems.
Our services include:
- Security Awareness Program Development including customized posters (with your company logo and ethics/security hotline numbers), email message development, and message tracking programs to document meeting your quarterly requirements.
- Security Awareness Program Documentation Review
- Cyber Security Training Program Development with highly customized programs available in SCORM-compliant programs ready to load onto your LMS or PowerPoint formats. Annual updates are also available.
- Roles, Functions, and Responsibilities-Specific Cyber Security Training Programs that are specifically developed for your special situations. We recognize that different disciplines making up your Cyber Security Incident Response Team require widely different training to meet their responsibilities, and we develop specific training for each skill set required.
- Personnel Risk Assessment Program Development including the latest in personnel identification verification capabilities and the determination of addresses and names used but not listed on the application to avoid missing criminal records.
- Access Management Program Development to limit access to BES Cyber Systems based upon need.
- Access Management Documentation Evaluation
- Access Revocation Process Development to assure that physical and logical access rights are revoked within 24 hours of termination.
- Access Revocation Documentation Review to ensure your practice actually meets your expectations for access revocation every time.
CRSI strategically partnered with more than 250 electric utilities in the last five (5) years for their NERC CIP Compliance Solutions. To find out more about how to create your Security Compliance Roadmap, call us today to schedule a free, no obligation consultation.