Systems Security Management
CRSI’s Systems Security Management framework enables the client to make adjustments to their Critical Cyber Asset base with high confidence the changes will not negatively impact existing Cyber Asset controls or access authorization in accordance with NERC CIP-007. CRSI utilizes a structured impact analysis and change process to identify and test areas at risk. Implementing a strong Systems Security Management program is a vital step in an effective defense strategy. Be it establishing baselines for control of ports and services, setting up patch management workflows, developing and training on security event response protocols, or designing a jump host solution for remote interactive access, CRSI consultants bring a wealth of experience to the table.
CRSI has 15 years experience working with energy clients throughout North America on cyber security projects, including:
- Ports & Services Controls Process
- Ports & Services Controls Documentation Review
- Security Patch Management Process Development
- Security Patch Management Documentation Review
- Security Patch Management Mitigation Plan Development
- Malicious Code Detection & Prevention Process Development
- Cyber Security Event Response Process Development
- Malicious Code Alert Process Development
- Cyber Security Incident Logging Process Development
- Authentication of Remote Interactive Access Users Procedure Development
- Password Security Procedure Development
CRSI strategically partnered with more than 250 electric utilities in the last five (5) years for their NERC CIP Compliance Solutions. To find out more about how to create your Security Compliance Roadmap, call us today to schedule a free, no obligation consultation.